Michael E. Blair
A position as a physical education teacher
Vernon-Verona-Sherrill High School Course work completed June 2008
Mohawk Valley Community College Course work completed May 2010
Associates in Science Degree G.P.A in all course work 3.49
- Honor roll/High honor roll, Vernon-Verona-Sherrill High school
- Presidents list, Mohawk Valley Community College; Fall 2009
- Member of Phi Theta Kappa for academic excellence, Mohawk Valley Community College
Playground councilor- Sherrill, NY Summers of July 2007 and 2008
Responsible for coordinating and supervising playground activities for children in kindergarten through sixth grade. I was responsible for setting up the sports related activities.
Sherrill Department of Public Works, Sherrill, NY Summers of June-Aug. 2009,2010
Primarily responsible for keeping the parks and playgrounds mowed and trimmed. Also responsible for general maintenance work around the city of Sherrill.
Vernon-Verona-Sherrill High School Baseball Camps
Assisted in coaching and teaching baseball techniques, including, hitting, throwing, base running, and playing in the field.
- Volunteer trip to India- primarily involved with organizing recreational activities at a remote school in a Himalayan Mountain region. Worked with children of all ages.
- Three sport athlete in High School
- Volunteer for several church and community activities including, Toys for Tot’s and “Kids and Coaches”
- Involved in high school Chemistry club and recreation club at Mohawk Valley Community College.
- Played baseball, Fall 2008 and golf, Fall 2009 Spring 2010 at Mohawk Valley Community College. Play Club Volleyball for SUNY Cortland
- Member of The Alliance of Physical Education Majors Club at SUNY Cortland
- Member of the American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- Member of the National Association for Sports and Physical Education.
First aid and CPR
Available upon request